Tuesday, April 5, 2011

First Weigh-In!

Well, I weighed in last night, and the news was fantastic!  I've lost 6.8 pounds so far.  Now, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't completely shocked by how high that number is.  I know I've been really good - I've counted every point, I've shaved points off, etc., still - that's A LOT of weight, even taking into consideration water weight.  But hey, that's NOT a complaint!

My "goal" for next week would be to lose another 3.2 - that would put me at having lost my first 10 - which is huge for me.  If I don't make it, it's okay.  I know the weightloss will slow down, and I also know that I made a few not great choice in the past few days (though still within my ponits!).  But hey, it's good to have a goal, and so mine is 3.2!  After that, I'll drop my goal to 1.5 per week.  Obviously I'll be THRILLED with more than that, but I'll be satisfied if I'm losing at around 1.5 a week.

Woo-Hoo!  I'm so glad this is working for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment