Monday, April 4, 2011

Day 8 - Time to weigh in!!

Tonight's the moment of truth - right after work I'll drive straight over to my meeting and get the good - or bad - news.  Okay, I'll be honest, I already KNOW it's going to be GOOD news, it's just a question of HOW good.  I weighed this morning, so I do have SOME idea of what I'm lookin' at for the evening, but I'll keep that to myself!

I'm actually excited to weigh in.  I've behaved - I've BEYOND behaved, other than a few sweets I allowed myself (a skinny cow truffle bar AND reeses peanut butter cup last night) but I counted the points, and plugged them in.  I haven't used any of my weekly points, and I've been below my daily points by at least 4 every single day. 

While I think this is a GREAT strategy, I have to say that when my points drop, it's going to be even harder to manage.  At some point I suspect I'll come up to actually eating the points I'm allocated, and I worry what that will do to my weightloss progress, but for now, I'm excited.

I can't wait to blog tomorrow about my NEW and IMPROVED number.  I also really want to take measurements tonight, maybe I'll walk over to big lots and get a measuring tape after the meeting - I wonder if they have one that is big enough! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment