Wednesday, April 13, 2011

eating eating eating - UGH!

Today I have had the appetite from HELL!!  I have already had 17 points, which is quite a lot for me at this point in the day - especially consdidering that I brought chili for lunch - just 4 points.  And breakfast was only 3 points - so what does that tell you?  I've SNACKED and MUNCHED my way through an extra TEN points today!

I'm like the very hungry caterpiller!!  It's insanity people! "drink your water" yeah, I'm drinkin' my water, you worry about your OWN water!  No, seriously, I've had a ton of water, and lots of food.  I wonder if being on my period has anything to do with my eating habits.  Maybe it does.  All I know is I'm totally craving chocolate (already spent 6 points on sweet things - 3 on a reeses peanut butter cup, and another 3 on a 100 calorie peanut butter kudos bar.  BTW, the cup was worth it, the bar totally wasn't!)

Anyhow, I'll stay in points today, because I'll have chili with brown rice for supper, but I am SERIOUSLY wanting to eat my DESK today!  It's a little crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment