Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day 4 - re-energized

I'm not sure how it happened, but I feel better about things today.  Maybe it was that I let myself indulge for dinner last night.  Don't get me wrong, I stayed on my points - in fact, 5 below - but I had lasagna and breadsticks for dinner.  The lasagna was FANTASTIC!  I'll post the recipe later on the recipes and tips blog.  It's truly phenomenal.  I can't wait to go home and have some for dinner TONIGHT!  Though it IS a hefty 7 points per serving, and of course, you want two servings (who am I kidding, I wanted 5 - I just chose to STOP at two).  That part is tough.  Breadsticks cost me even more - at 2 points each, but I felt like I NEEDED bread - I hadn't had any since I started.  I'll likely skip those this evening.

So, here's the thing, I think when I eat enough so that I'm satisfied, and still let myself indulge a little, or have something that seems like it's indulgent, even if it isn't, then, I get kick-started again.  Like "okay, I can do this!"  That's how I felt when I got up this morning.

well, that's how I felt about WeightWatchers - my dog was sick all night, so I was up every couple of hours.  I didn't feel like I could do much of anything in terms of actual exsistence!

I was starting to hit the doledroms (ever read "phantom tollbooth"??) and then got to eat my Strawberry greek yogurt.  Man that stuff ROCKS!  How did I not find that before now?  I mean, come on, 3 points, and 14g of Protein - that's a GREAT snack to keep you going for hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment